Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Erik Passes State Accreditation Test

 
, My oldest son, Erik (31) has just passed his State Assessment Exam to be a paramedic / EMT / Firefighter after much hard work and wringing of the hands. He still has more studying and tests to go but if he passes the next set of tests he should be hirable in October. He has a long tradition of this line of work with his Grandfather (my dad), his father, uncle and now a cousin and brother in the same profession. This photo was taken a few years ago at Morikami Japanese Gardens in Florida. I'm waiting impatiently for him to send me a current photo and eventually, a photo with him in uniform. This post has "Proud Parent" written all over it !!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Eric! My two nieces are both Paramedics in Missouri. I know the hard work that goes into this achievement. Welcome aboard and Via con Dios!